Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DQS6 and another little project


I've started working on my Sampler Quilt
for the 6- 12" mini group
the blocks are approx. 3" each
my partner likes colorful things
so hopefully this will be to her liking


This is the finished quilt for Doll Quilt Swap 6
my partner loves 1930's repro's
I'm hoping he or she will like how this came together
I'd like to make it in a larger scale next time


the gorgeous vintage shell buttons came to me in a previous swap
and were perfect for the flower centers

2 comments:

Jodie said...

wow - those samplers are so tiny- you must have the patience of a saint.
Your swap partner is sure to be thrilled with those repros - super sweet.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I can't imagine that your swap partners would not love them! Gorgeous and so tiny!