Monday, September 24, 2007

Four Seasons Quilt swap

Well, I have now finished autumn/fall doll quilt #2 after the ironing incident that was #1. Although I loved the first quilt, this was a much more pleasurable one to make, and quilted up better. I think I may try a little hand quilting on the next 'winter' quilt. All depends on my partners preferences.

This is the autumn/fall inspired backing fabric! It's now on it's way to it's new owner in the U.S.A. If you'd like to visit the flickr site to view the rest of the fall quilts find the link here.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

It is very Lovely!! I opened my mail box and thought why was I getting a package from Australia. And then I realized what it was. I immediately came and looked up your blog, then I opened the package. It is so much richer then the picture. Thank you I am so excited.